There are 3 sections on this documentation website that will get you familiarized with Quasar:
- Guide - Information about CLI, starter kits, how to get you started working on a project folder
- Components - List of Quasar components
Quasar CLI allows you to start new projects in no time by generating a starter boilerplate filled with everything that you need. It also does most of the heavy-lifting so you don’t have to take care of the redundant tasks. You must install it to generate and manage a Quasar App.
Start a development server of your first App, equipped with hot reload:
*.vue components from ready to use component templates folder (
Type can be
view (page content),
You can even make your own component templates and use CLI to generate them in your App.
If you want to develop mobile Apps with hot reload directly on your mobile phone, install Quasar Play app, currently only on Google Play Store.
This generates a QR code that you can scan with Quasar Play app and you’ll have your App on the phone as long as the development server is running.
You should be familiar with these awesome tools/technologies:
- Vue Js and NPM ecosystems
- Vue Router
- Writing .vue files
- [Optional] Vuex if building large scale Apps.
- [Optional] Webpack for tweaking the build system to your specific needs
- [Optional] Cordova for building native mobile phone Apps out of your Quasar App
That’s it. You’re set now. Continue to read the guide about Quasar and don’t forget to have fun :)